Video Editing and Photography

Video editing has been my passion for a long time now and I was always called forward for video editing work at first for various programs.


The first video is taken from a video game that I love to play. I took the recording of my gameplay and joined all the clips together.


The second video is of my computer and tab. I just came up with some idea all of a sudden so I tried putting it together.








The third video is from my personal experience back in India. I love to do vlogs so I happened to take a video while I had gone for a coffee outdoors the place was really wonderful and I was happy with the result.



 

Photography


I am fond of photography as it's been my hobby ever since my childhood. 



This is the first picture I clicked back in Goa when I had just finished my photography tour and this picture was praised by a professional for this pic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interior Perspective and Pencil Shading

Digital Landscape