Digital Landscape

I have always been a big fan of digital artwork as they are much easier compared to hand-based matter. Creating digitally saves time. If you make a mistake on a digital drawing or painting, you can simply press the undo button to start over. Let's look over my work now

Misty Forest



I have done this painting on the software named "Sketch Book", to do this landscape I had to imagine a dark mist forest with a foggy vibe.


NIGHT SKY



This painting has been done with "MS Paints" and I made sure to do it strictly with the use of a mouse only. This painting is a fantasy portrait of an image with bright stars with mountains in the background. thus I have given it the title NIGHT SKY.


HOME



This picture is a virtual representation of my country Nepal. As It's got mountains as well as rivers flowing across and thus creating a wonderful environment. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interior Perspective and Pencil Shading

Video Editing and Photography